Free phone number:
0800 – 85 100 80
(Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
Free telephone service
The PublicCancerHotline is a free Bavarian telephone service on the topic of cancer for affected persons, relatives, friends and acquaintances, doctors, other professional groups involved in the treatment, as well as those interested in the general public.
What can the citizens’ telephone do?
- Enable conversations on cancer without time pressure
- Align ingesatively to the needs of those seeking advice
- Listen and encourage you to ask questions
- Medical terms “translating”
- Targeted mediation to a top centre close to home
- Basic questions regarding early detection, therapy and follow-up of Answering tumor diseases
- Send information brochures
- Establish contacts with self-help groups and further assistance offers
What can’t the citizens’ phone do?
- Replace the conversation with the treating doctor/doctor
- Create diagnostics
- Making predictions
- Give therapy recommendations