University Hospital Erlangen
Phone: 09131 85-0
P.O. Box 2306
Responsible within the meaning of media law
Medical Director Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Heinrich Iro
VAT identification number
The University Hospital Erlangen is a legal institution under public law.
Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Heinrich Iro, Medical Director (Chairman)
Dr. jur. Albrecht Bender, Commercial Director
Reiner Schrüfer, Nursing Director
Prof. Dr. med. Markus F. Neurath, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
The powers of representation are regulated by the statutes for the legal representation of the University Hospital Erlangen of 18 June 2009.
Markus Blume – Bavarian Minister of State for Education and Culture, Science and the Arts
Representative of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Dr. Michael Mihatsch – Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science and Art
Thomas Butzenlechner – Bavarian Ministry of Science and Art
David Holzmeier – Bavarian Ministry of Finance, State Development and Homeland
Alexander Kraemer – Bavarian Ministry of Health and Care
Prof. Dr. Joachim Hornegger – President of the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
Prof. Dr. Andreas Mackensen – Director of Medical Clinic 5 of the University Hospital Erlangen
Prof. Dr. Erich Reinhardt – External Business Expert
- Prof. Dr. Elke Roeb – Head of an external clinical facility
Bavarian Ministry of Science and the Arts
Consumer dispute resolution
The University Hospital Erlangen does not participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) and is not obliged to do so (Section 36 (1) VSBG).
Medical Device Safety Officer
- Doctors: Chamber, Professional Law
- Dentists: Chamber, Professional Law
- Pharmacist: Chamber, Professional Law
- Psychological psychotherapists and psychotherapists for children and adolescents: Chamber, Professional Law
The respective legal professional title was awarded in Germany. Unless it has been awarded in Germany, it is marked accordingly.
Contact for the BZKF websites
Phone: 09131 / 85 – 47073
Fax: 09131 / 85 – 36 393
Sources for the images used:
– 医療・研究イメージ 新薬開発 von cassis– physiotherapy / orthopedy concept – vector illustration von j-mel– Blue dumbbells,towel and sports shoes on wooden table. von rutchapong– gruppe von vegefox.com– Blue Network von peterschreiber.media– Clinical documentation von momius– 遺伝子工学 von metamorworks– Engineer, Scientists and Developers Gathered Around Illuminated Conference Table in Technology Research Center, Talking, Finding Solution and Analysing Industrial Engine Design. Close-up Hands Shot von Gorodenkoff– child and parent hands holding money jar, donation, saving, charity, family finance plan concept, Coronavirus economic stimulus rescue package, superannuation concept von sewcrea– Kalender und Kugelschreiber auf dem Schreibtisch von Wellnhofer Designs– Male doctor hand hold silver pen and showing pad. Physical agreement form signature disease prevention ward round reception consent contract sign prescribe remedy healthy lifestyle concept von H_Ko– Background. by BillionPhotos.com– Picture Mrs. Susanne Kagermeier from @Universitätsklinikum Erlangen/Rabenstein-
– The concept of unity, cooperation, teamwork and charity. by REDPIXEL
– Chemical research von Science RF
Web design concept and realization:
The University Hospital has placed links to other sites on the Internet on its websites. For all links on these websites, the Uni-Klinikum has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For this reason, the Uni-Klinikum hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked pages and does not adopt its contents as its own.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. This applies in particular to texts, images, graphics, style sheets, sound, video or multimedia files, as well as any kind of program code, including their arrangement on the websites.